Awakening School of Ministry
Below we provide more information which includes study and ministry format, schedule, tuition costs and FAQs about our upcoming school of ministry based in Eimeldingen (Germany) right on the border of Switzerland and France.
Study and ministry format
Awakening School of Ministry is focused on personal transformation. While there are no grades given, participation, excellence, and timely completion of homework are expected of each student.
- There will be a variety of books which you will read during your time with us in addition to a Bible reading plan.
- As a whole school, we will share the Gospel on weekly outreaches in various locations (Basel, Freiburg, Lörrach…).
- In addition to the main sessions, you will be able to choose from among various elective classes. These will include Prophetic Training, Preaching, Leadership, Missions, Church Planting, Stadium Event Management, Mass Evangelism and many more.
- To activate you in ministering to people around the world, you will have the opportunity to take part in a mission trip in the second half of our school year.
Weekly school schedule
School will generally run from Monday-Thursday roughly between 9 AM and 2 PM. You will also be expected to serve at our Sunday service.
Note: This is a sample schedule. Every week will look slightly different, and the schedule is subject to change.
Important school dates
|School Start:||October 3, 2022|
|Mission trip:||February 27, 2023 – March 4, 2023|
|Last day of school:||May 25, 2023|
|Graduation:||May 28, 2023|
School break schedule
|Fall break:||November 11 – 15, 2022|
|Christmas break:||December 19, 2022 – January 7, 2023|
|Spring break:||March 17 – 25, 2023|
|Easter break:||April 8 – 11, 2023|
There are three different models from which you can decide what fits you best.
500€ deposit + 2700€ until September 1, 2022
500€ deposit + 8x 430€
School tuition will include: All sessions, books (except for one book which needs to be read by the beginning of school), mentoring and administrative expenses. Note: All living expenses and the mission trip are not included in tuition. In addition to the tuition costs there’s a non-refundable application fee of 40€. Once you are accepted, there’s a non-refundable deposit payment of 500€ which counts towards your final tuition payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What language will the school be held in?
2. Where and when will Awakening School of Ministry take place?
Our school will be located in Eimeldingen (near Lörrach, Germany) and our 8-month program will run from October 2022 to May 2023.
3. Are you accepting international students?
YES!! Since we are a non-accredited school, we cannot help with any visa applications. If you hold a Schengen passport or have a Schengen residency or visa which will allow you to attend school, you can apply.
4. Can I work on the side?
Yes, school hours are designed in a way for you to be able to work a part-time job after school or on weekends.
5. What are the accomodation options?
Accommodation will not be provided through Awakening School of Ministry. Students are responsible to find their own housing. You can check out the bulletin board of our local church here. (Link in German: https://g5meinekirche.de/schwarzes-brett/)
6. Do you allow visitors?
If you are not a student but want to visit our school, you can do so for 4 days during the school year. Our school is open to visitors on most days (see Calendar for dates closed to visitors). Visitors need to register beforehand, and space will be limited.
7. What are Revival Groups?
You will be placed into a group of students where you have the opportunity to grow in deep relationship with others, encourage one another in your callings and be pastored by one of our leaders.